No Flour Needed Oatmeal Cookies (gf & df)
This cookie base is perfect to make, um, whatever cookie you want. They are gluten free, dairy free, and they're delicious. I usually add wild blueberries to mine! But, chocolate, cacao, coconut - anything works!
Heres what you'll need:
- 1 cup Creamy Nut Butter (i usually use sunflower or almond)
- 1/2 cup Coconut sugar (or honey)
- 2 Large Ripe bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 cups Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- tsp cinnamon
-sea salt flakes on top
Here what to do:
- combine nut butter, coconut sugar, bananas, bananas, and vanilla together in large mixing bowl.
- Add in cinnamon and oats to the bowl. Mix until everything is combined into a dough.
- Roll dough into 10 individual ~2 in balls of dough. You can cook them in ball form, or flatten them. The dough doesn't change much in the oven.
- Place dough on bake sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes
E N J O Y